Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is mineral eye shadow really better?


I bought some makeup at the Washington Square Mall a while ago from a girl at a kiosk. She lured me in with her compliments and I'm a sucker for trying new kinds of makeup. She was working for a brand called Bella Pierre, mineral eyeshadow. She tried it out on my hand, showing me how many different ways I could use it, like by adding water or a primer to the mineral powder it made the shade become metallic.. like foil.
I was taken by how kick ass it looked on my skin so I bought three different colors (bright pink, gold and copper) at 20$ a piece. Normally I don't spend that much money on just 1 color but I got it anyways. After using it the way she showed me (the wet metallic look) it became too dry later and cracked off and lost its shinyness.
I wish I could take it back but they have a no return policy. Guess I learned my lesson for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment